Last updated: June 19, 2019
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Cookies are also generally divided into essential and non-essential. Essential cookies are those necessary for providing the information requested by a user. All the other cookies are considered non-essential and are those used for analytics, cookies from advertisers or third parties, including affiliates, and those that identify a user when the user returns to the website.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as a user’s language preference on the Service.
- Non-Essential cookies. We may use non-essential analytics cookies to track information about how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
NON-ESSENTIAL THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various non-essential third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
You can consent to or reject the use of essential and non-essential cookies. If you reject essential cookies, our website may not work as intended. You can withdraw your consent by unchecking the appropriate selection box.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
WHERE CAN YOU FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/